Options Lending Group, LLC (OLG) is a team of business and financial professionals working with business owners, entrepreneurs and corporations to obtain the financing to start, grow or refinance their businesses.

OLG receives 75% of its business by referral from commercial bankers, when they are unable to approve a client’s loan application. The other 25% of is through referrals from CPA’s and attorneys.

If turned down by one or more banks, clients usually have issues to be addressed before they can confidently approach another bank or alternate funding source. OLG business advisors take time with each client identifying their challenges and developing a plan to address the obstacles in order to move forward. OLG’s priority is to eliminate the concerns of potential lenders, thereby increasing the probability of getting our clients approved for the financing they seek.

Additional services of OLG include:
• Project analysis and restructuring to meet lender guidelines
• Problem solving, mediation and conflict resolution with lenders government agencies, vendors and other parties • Business advisory services, including, sales, marketing, advertising, promotion, process improvement, and operations analysis.





Options Lending Group, LLC





Looking for Money?

Call us...we are your link to prosperity.